The Home in Five Advantage program helps low and moderate-income individuals and families buy a home in Maricopa County. Qualified homebuyers receive assistance for down payment and closing costs, plus a loan with a competitive interest rate. To get started, you must make contact with an approved lender who will help you know if you meet the requirements of Home in 5 and the Arizona Down Payment Assistance program guidelines. Depending on your needs – including the location of the home – you may have the option of either a FHA, VA, or conventional financing.
- Available in Maricopa County only
- 3-7% assistance available
- Conventional, FHA, and VA options available
- Assistance is 0% interest, 3 year term, forgiven at the end of the 3 years.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 640
- Maximum loan amount $484,350
- Debt to Income ratio up to 50%
- No First Time Home Buyer requirement
Fill out the form below to be contacted by a participating lender: