The Home Plus Program provides down payment and closing cost assistance to eligible home buyers. Currently, you can use the Home Plus Program to buy a home anywhere in Arizona.
All Arizona home buyers who use the Home Plus Program will receive a 30-year fixed Home Plus Loan and Home Plus down payment assistance with different options of 3% through 6% based on the specific loan program. The Home Plus down payment assistance program can cover both down payment and/or closing costs and is calculated based on the amount of your loan.
As of now, there are various Home Plus loan program options. To get started, you must make contact with an approved lender who will help you know if you meet the requirements of Home Plus and the Arizona Down Payment Assistance program guidelines. Depending on your needs – including the location of the home – you may have the option of either a FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac home loan.
- 3% – 6% assistance available
- Available statewide through a network of participating lenders
- FHA, Conventional, VA, and USDA loan options
- Assistance is 0% interest, 3 year term, forgiven at the end of the 3 years
- 640 minimum credit score
- Max debt-to-income 50% (FHA, VA, USDA)
- Max debt-to-income 43% (Conventional)
- Borrower does not have to be a First Time Homebuyer
- Mortgage for the purchase of a owner occupied, primary residence only
- Non-occupant co-signors are allowed on certain Home Plus loan programs
Fill out the form below to be contacted by a participating lender: